Music and Lyrics by Taylor Williams
Witness the miraculous and inspiring events from the life of the prophet Joseph Smith. The history of a martyr will be explored as your audience is uplifted and enriched as you give Praise to the Man.
- Characters: TBA
- About 2:40
- Settings: Several suggested settings
- Costumes: period 1800s
- Order # 2080
Available for performance to all groups by May of 2022. Although booking and licensing the show may be done sooner.
- The PERUSAL PAGES file (in PDF format) is available here: SOON (The PDF file contains Act One of this 2-act musical)
- SONG LIST (Soon)
REHEARSAL MATERIALS AVAILABLE
- Performance License Application: No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us. This is a filler form that after you click “SUBMIT” will send directly to our email address. Response averages 2-3 business days.
- Script in PDF format — Order #2080a : $25.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to make copies for your production) BUTTON COMING SOON
- Piano-Vocal Score (in PDF format) — Order #2080b : $25.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to make copies for your production) BUTTON COMING SOON
- Vocal Book (in PDF format) — Order #2080c : $15.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to make copies for your production) BUTTON COMING SOON
- PerformanceTraks CD (or mp3 download link) — Order #2079h : $150.00 (May not be distributed to anyone outside of your production’s cast and Production Staff) BUTTON COMING SOON
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2080d : quoted on application (for the first or only performance)
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2080e : quoted on application (For each successive performance)
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- Brigham’s Playhouse — July 12- August 13, 2016 JSPraiseToTheManPHOTOS
- Premiered by Brigham’s Playhouse 2015
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
Joseph Smith: Praise to the Man
Book and Lyrics by
Music and Lyrics by
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play.
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
“Joseph Smith: Praise to the Man is presented through special arrangement with Zion Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by ZT, www.ziontheatricals.com”
from the catalog of