(For production by Professional Groups, College/University Groups, Community Groups, Youth Groups)
A story about a teen, his machine and the unforeseen. This contemporary musical deals with the communication problems between parents and youth; and how each party has responsibility in the matter. A motorcycle crash enables a young man to be transported back in time and unknowingly receive the counsel that he needs from the Apostle Paul; once awakened in his hospital bed he remembers that counsel and uses it to help him solve his problems.
- 6M 3W 9TB 4TG 1B 1G plus chorus
- Unit Set
- 90 mins
- Order # 2044
- A PDF PERUSAL PAGES file is available Don’tForgetToRememberPERUSAL It contains the first half of the script.
- 1 — Don’t Forget to Remember
- 2 — Bye, Bye Blackbird / Times Have Changed
- 3 — Life Was Once So Simple
- 4 — Gonna Make It!
- 5 — Will It End This Way?
- 6 — Walk While Ye Have The Light
- 7 — The Light Will Shine For You
- The Original Cast Recording on CD is available HERE.
PURCHASE REHEARSAL MATERIALS:
(Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account?), email us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Do not purchase rehearsal materials or pay for royalties until you have performance clearance.)
- Script in PDF format — Order #2044a : $25.00 (from which you will be authorized to copy for your production)
- Vocal Book in PDF format — Order #2044b : $15.00 (from which you will be authorized to copy for your production)
- Piano-Vocal Score NOT AVAILABLE (see “PerformanceTraks” below)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2044d : $80
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2044e : $60
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- Original Cast Demo CD — Order #2044f : $14.99 (This includes Media Mail postage to you. HERE (See MUSIC DEMOS above)
- Performance Tracks — use included in the performance royalty payment.
- Orchestrations (Possible Future Availability for the following parts: Flute, Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Harp, Percussion (Wind Chimes, Vibes, Temple Blocks, Triangle, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Suspended Cymbal, Tom-tom, Wood Block) Drums (Standard Set), Lute/Guitar, Piano, Electric Piano, Harpsichord, Violin 1, Violin 2, Violin3, Cello, Double Bass/Electric Bass & Complete Conductor Score) — Order #2044h : $200.00 (from which you will be authorized to copy for your production)
- Yuma Arizona LDS 5th Ward — 2001
- Mesa Arizona 42nd Ward — 1990
- Boise LDS Institute — 1989
- Coeur D’Alene Idaho LDS Stake — 1988
- Panama City Florida LDS Stake — 1988
- Promised Valley Playhouse — 1981
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
DON’T FORGET TO REMEMBER
A Musical for Today’s Teens and Families
BOOK AND LYRICS BY
PAT DAVIS AND RALPH G. RODGERS, JR.
MUSIC AND ARRANGEMENTS BY
K. NEWELL DAYLEY
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play.
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
“Don’t Forget to Remember is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
from the catalog of