a play by Eric Samuelsen
What makes our acts moral? Is any practice “just business”? Can Book of Mormon, or even religious lessons speak to us in our high-tech world? In contexts as diverse as nuclear testing, corporate mergers, and Mormon family life, Gadianton powerfully reminds us that every decision is personal and eternal. WINNER of the Association for Mormon Letters award for Drama in 1997.
- 7M 4F
- About 2 hours
- ORDER #2024
Available for ALL producing groups.
- The Perusal Pages File (in PDF format) can be read by clicking GadiantonPERUSAL It contains the first half of the script.
- Or you can read the entire play in the new Anthology: Saints On Stage (Available from Zarahemla Books)
PRODUCTION MATERIALS AVAILABLE:
- Script in PDF format — Order #2024a : $25.00 (from which you will be authorized to copy for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2024d : $75
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2024e : $65
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- ZTPerformanceLicenceApp2016 (in PDF format) to download our Performance License Application. No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us. (We are working on an ONLINE PDF filler form)
- Anthologized in “Saints On Stage” by Mahonri Stewart, Zarahemla Press, 2013
- Produced by University of Louisiana at Monroe
- WINNER: Association of Mormon Letters Drama Award, 1997
- Published in Sunstone Magazine, 1997
- Premiered at Brigham Young University — 1996
From the catalog of