Please visit them.
- General Theatrical Supply[GTS] — full line of technical stage, film and television supplies
- Mask Costumes — great selection of costumes for all productions and events
- Utah Shakespeare Festival — The Tony-Winning company that mounts marvelous shows and has a great educational outreach
- www.doollee.com (this is a direct link to a website) (the free online guide to modern playwrights and theatre plays which have been written, adapted or translated, into English since the production of Look Back in Anger in 1956. doollee.com contains information on 46,563 Playwrights and 158,754 of their Plays. No performance rights are available through this site, but you may be directed to the publisher or licensing agency where those rights can be obtained.)
- For those playwrights who are looking for production opportunities for their newest plays Leicester Bay Theatricals suggests: NATIONAL NEW PLAY EXCHANGE
- For fine theatre for Adults and Youth audiences check out New Hampshire Theatre Project in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
American Association of Community Theatre
Please visit this vital cause.
This is a video from the Brooklyn High School for The Performing Arts in New York whose arts budgets are threatened by some morons who have bought into the Federal Government’s ‘plans for our schools’ and our now, national education system: Reading, Writing and ‘Rithmetic. All the Feds have done with our educational system is streamline it to its current place in the ineffectual gutters of life.
The battle will never be over for those who KNOW that the Arts are vital in our educational system. Visit this site and listen to the students at ONE high school in New York City (an area threatening to cancel all Arts programs) and see if you don’t agree with the students. Then add your voice to the blogs and Testimonials there.
- Cosplay Makeup Article. Learn some of the ‘how-tos” of make-up application: HERE (applies for Fashion as well as Theatrical)
A thought for the day: We’ve all heard “Break A Leg” shouted out before you open in a show. Well here is the origin of the term — maybe not what you expected at all:
Now, we use it as a good luck wish. It’s a nice idea!
This list provided to you by