One of the bright lights in the theatre scene in Salt Lake City is Plan-B Theatre Company. One of three professional companies in the city, Plan-B produces a year round season of thought-provoking, consequential, locally-written plays.
Jerry Rapier, Artistic Director of the company, has been of real assistance in transitioning these plays from the stage to the page. Production photos, logos, advice — he’s been there.
Visit their site at: http://planbtheatre.org/
On this page, we will list all of the titles that began their theatrical life at Plan-B.
- Adam & Steve and the Empty Sea — 2013 (by Matthew Greene) No Longer Available
- Amerigo — 2010 (by Eric Samuelsen) COMING SOON
- Borderlands — 2011 (by Eric Samuelsen)
- Different = Amazing — 2014 (by Matthew Ivan Bennett) TYA
- A Doll House — (by Eric Samuelsen, adapted from the Ibsen play)
- Facing East — 2006 (by Carol Lynn Pearson)
- Ghosts — (by Eric Samuelsen, adapted from the Ibsen play)
- Miasma — 2006 (by Eric Samuelsen)
- RUFF! — by Jenifer Nii TYA
- The Scarlet Letter — 2012 adapted from the Hawthorne novel by Jenifer Nii
- Suffrage — 2013 by Jenifer Nii