Esther knew that she must approach the King as always with confidence and grace. She stood, for a time, in the outer court of the King’s house. She moved from column to column, slowly, dreading each step she must take. She eased into the inner court with all the courage she could muster. She was going before the King to plead for her life and the lives of her people.
- 1 woman
- biblical dress, if desired
- few small props, no setting
- About 90 minutes
- ORDER #2090
Available early to mid-March 2020!
“Thank you for coming to Palm Springs and sharing your talents with us. We felt the spirit as we learned about the values of Biblical women. Your presentation was positive and rewarding. I felt like I was there living the lives and experiences with people from the past. Many lives have been enriched.” (Karen)
“I just wanted to tell you how deeply your stories of the Bible affected me. It is most obvious you have received inspiration from your Father in Heaven.” — n
“Thank you for sharing with us your insight of women from the bible. We heard your presentation at the Church Office Building in Salt Lake City, and were honored to have you speak at our Women’s Conference.” — Highland, Utah
“What a wonderful weekend. You brought a great rekindling of the spirit to us as you personalized the lives of those we admire from the Bible. It gives us strength to put our own trials in perspective.” (Oklahoma) — g
“When the spirit touched you with the desire to further serve beyond what had been asked, you responded in a most beautiful way through researching, writing and dramatizing the lives of righteousness from the past. The thought came to my mind, when you meet these people on the other side they will embrace you and call you blessed.” — Elaine
- The PERUSAL PAGES file (in PDF format) is available here: SOON
REHEARSAL MATERIALS AVAILABLE
- Performance License Application: No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us. This is a filler form that after you click “SUBMIT” will send directly to our email address. Response averages 2-3 business days.
- Script in PDF format — Order #2090a : $20.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to make copies for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2090d : $45 (for the first or only performance)
Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2090e : $35 (For each successive performance)
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
- Extensive tours with many performances throughout the years to many locales in the United States and around the world
from the catalog of