The wacky, weird, wonderful, witty, whimsical, one-man show written and performed by James Arrington. Described as “a must see,” and “stunningly hilarious,” this play takes on family culture in a way to “bless yer heart.”
CAST: 1m 1f playing multiple roles of 6 male characters and 9 female characters, or those characters can be played by multiple individual or doubled actors.
The following roles are played by the Actor [or by a number of actors] (in order of appearance)
The following roles are played by the Actress [or by a number of actresses] (in order of appearance)
About 70 minutes
REHEARSAL MATERIALS AVAILABLE
- Performance License Application: No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us. This is a filler form that after you click “SUBMIT” will send directly to our email address. Response averages 2-3 business days.
- Script in PDF format — Order #3193a : $25.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to make copies for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3193d : $65 (for the first or only performance)
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3193e : $55 (For each successive performance)
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
You might also be interested in these Farley Family SPIN-OFFS
- A Farley Family Xmas (#3191)
- The Farley Family: The Next Gyration (#3192)
- The Farley Cracked Christmas Muzeekal (#3190)
- Links coming soon
- Extensive tours over the years to many locales throughout the country as a one man show
from the catalog of