by Jerry Walker
(Perfect for Senior Theatre groups and all others who perform for Senior audiences.)
Two longtime friends, in their senior years, exit a restaurant in anticipation of an amorous evening together. Well, the evening does not go as planned… but they find that certain things don’t mean what they used to mean, and their relationship will grow even stronger through their evening’s trials.
- 1m 1f
- Jonathan ….. A widower
- Rachael …….A Widow
- SETTINGS — Outside a Restaurant
— Jonathan’s Apartment
- COSTUMES: Contemporary
- RUNNING TIME: about 11-12 minutes
- Order #3221
Part of the compilation play WE AIN’T DEAD YET!
- PERUSAL SCRIPT: The PDF of the first act of the script is available: TheFirstTime…AgainPERUSAL
- Performance License Application: LBTLicenseApplication072017 No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us.
Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account), EMAIL us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Before we ship any rehearsal material we will need your performance dates, the name of your organization and the theatre where you will perform.
Email us prior to your order so we have the info to give you a complete quote. EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
- Script in PDF format — Order #3218a : $15.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to print copies for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3218d : $20.00
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3218e : $20.00
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
The First Time …Again!
a play for Seniors by
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play.
“The First Time …Again!” is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com
from the catalog of