by Jerry Walker
(Perfect for Senior Theatre groups and all others who perform for Senior audiences.)
Moments in the life… of an aging couple dealing with the exigencies of life beyond the workplace and the neighborhood. This funny and on-target trio of plays focus on the humorous side of growing older –– at least the side that the audience sees –– as Helen and Henry make some decisions that cause changes in their life.
- 1m 1f
- About 30 minutes
- 1 interior
- Contemporary costumes
- ORDER #3038
Part of the compilation play WE AIN’T DEAD YET!
- PERUSAL SCRIPT: The PDF of the first act of the script is available: ThreeMomentsPERUSAL
Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account), EMAIL us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Before we ship any rehearsal material we will need your performance dates, the name of your organization and the theatre where you will perform.
Email us prior to your order so we have the info to give you a complete quote. EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
- Script in PDF format — Order #3038a : $15.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to print copies for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3038d : $25.00
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3038e : $25.00
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- Performance License Application: LBTLicenseApplication072017 No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us.
- Premiered by the Daytime Players, Portland Maine — 2017
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
Three Moments In Time
a play for Seniors by
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play.
“Three Moments In Time” is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
from the catalog of