by Jerry Walker
(Perfect for Senior Theatre groups and all others who perform for Senior audiences.)
What do guys talk about? Well, no matter the age, the discussion rarely changes through the years; maybe it’s the discussions between even long-time friends since High School that keep us young at heart.
- SETTING: A park bench near a river or lake
- COSTUMES: Contemporary
- RUNNING TIME: about 20 minutes
- Order #3222
Part of the compilation play WE AIN’T DEAD YET!
- PERUSAL SCRIPT: The PDF of the first act of the script is available: Two Guys Sitting…PERUSAL
- Performance License Application: LBTLicenseApplication072017 No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us.
Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account), EMAIL us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Before we ship any rehearsal material we will need your performance dates, the name of your organization and the theatre where you will perform.
Email us prior to your order so we have the info to give you a complete quote. EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
- Script in PDF format — Order #3222a : $15.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to print copies for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3222d : $20.00
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3222e : $20.00
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- READING: Hiram Arts Center, Hiram, Maine — May, 2019
- Schoolhouse Arts Center, Standish Maine
- Toured to Various Senior Centers
- OLLIE at University of Southern Maine
- PREMIERED: Daytime Players
Two Guys Sitting on a Bench by a River Talking About Stuff of No Importance to Anyone
a play for Seniors by
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play.
“Two Guys Sitting on a Bench by a River Talking About Stuff of No Importance to Anyone” is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com
from the catalog of