After the expulsion from the garden, our first parents wonder what they left behind, what they face in front of them, and if it was all worth it. And all in 10 minutes.
(Artwork by Steve Morrison for the New Play Project as published in the play collection, “Out Of The Mount.” Used by permission.)
- 1m 1f
- Simple Setting
- Simple Costumes
- ORDER #2104
- A copy of the PERUSAL SCRIPT (in PDF format) which contains half of the script of the play is available: Adam&EvePERUSAL
(Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account?), email us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Do not purchase rehearsal materials or pay for royalties until you have performance clearance.)
- Script in PDF format — Order #2104a : $10.00 (from which you will be authorized to copy for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2104d : $10
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2104e : $10
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
Adam and Eve
a ten-minute play by
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play. (In a press release all type, will of course, be the same size.)
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
“Adam and Eve is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
- Published in the volume OUT OF THE MOUNT by Peculiar Pages.
- Premiered by The New Play Project, 2008
From the catalog of