These faithful adaptations are primarily to make the Bard of Avon more easily accessible to School audiences of all ages and provide a less confusing textual experience for the young performer (and audience member).
- Some of the plays are FREE.
- Some will still be Royalty Plays (but not much royalty)
- Some, that are related to this category, are musicals, or plays about Shakespeare himself.
- All’s Well That Ends Well by Shakespeare Adapted by JD Newman
- A Comedy of Errors by Shakespeare Adapted by C. Michael Perry FREE
- Glorious Son of York Adapted from Shakespeare’s “Richard III” by R. Rex Stephenson
- Julius Caesar by Shakespeare Adapted by C. Michael Perry
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by Shakespeare Adapted by C. Michael Perry
- Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare Adapted by JD Newman
- Such Stuff As Dreams: The Tempest Musical (MUSICAL) adapted from Shakespeare by Neil K. Newell and C. Michael Perry
A PLAY ABOUT WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE —
- The Drownéd Book, Or the History of William Shakespeare, Part Last by Mahonri Stewart
A PLAY IN THE FORM OF SHAKESPEARE
- The Prince’s House by Mahonri Stewart