Moms and daughters…and moms.
Do the huge, floppy clown shoes we believe we wear as mothers ever come off? Ever? Can we reconcile how we think we’re seen with how we really are? And can our own mothers help? Or do they just complicate it all?
A 2022 Aery Festival Award Winner
- CHARACTERS: 2f, 1m
- WOMAN…50’s, any ethnicity
- MAN……….50’s, any ethnicity
- CHERYL….70’s, Any ethnicity
- Simple interior setting
- Modern costumes
- About 10 minutes
- ORDER #3360
REHEARSAL MATERIALS AVAILABLE
- Script in PDF format — Order #3360a : $10.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to make copies for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3360d : $10.00 (for the first or only performance)
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3360e : $10.00 (For each successive performance)
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon licensing application
EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
BEAM UP THE CLOWNS
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play. (In a press release all type, will of course, be the same size.)
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
“Beam Up The Clowns is presented through special arrangement with Premiére Theatrical Licensing on behalf of Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
- PREMIERED: Award Winner, Aery 20/20 Play Festival
from the catalog of