by Anthony Buck
The audience chooses the way in this fantasy adventure that features knights, squires, wizards, princess, dragons, and more! A band of adventuring heroes embark on a quest to defeat a Dark Wizard and end his terrible curse. But will their own rivalries destroy their alliance before they finish the dangerous task? With multiple choice points and eight separate endings, the audience will stay engaged from the very beginning until the last second. Can be fully produced with fantasy sets and costumes, or simply done as a staged reading, or anything in between.
- 3w 5m 1either
- Costumes and sets may be as complete or as spare as wished by producer.
- About 70-90 Minutes
- Order #3232
- The PERUSAL PAGES file (in PDF format) is available here: HeroesJourneyCYOPA PERUSAL
REHEARSAL MATERIALS AVAILABLE
- Performance License Application: No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us. This is a filler form that after you click “SUBMIT” will send directly to our email address. Response averages 2-3 business days.
- Script in PDF format — Order #3232a : $25.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to make copies for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3232d : $70 (for the first or only performance)
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3232e : $60 (For each successive performance)
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
- Stevens Drama Society, Stevens Institute of Technology — Hoboken, NJ — September, 2021
- PREMIERE – Next Stage Productions – 2017
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
A Hero’s Journey
A Choose Your Own Path Adventure
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play.
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
“A HERO’S JOURNEY is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
from the catalog of