Two BYU students go to Nevada to get civilly married for a weekend so they can see what sex is like. The play takes place in Ted’s car while he and Kendra are traveling back to Utah from the weekend in Tahoe, after their civil divorce.
Rate this one PG14.
- You can see the film of PECULIARITIES, containing Tahoe, on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3jfgsYE0IY
- Visit PECULIARITIES for further licensing information on the entire play.
- 1m 1w
KENDRA (BYU co-ed, early twenties)
TED (BYU student, early twenties)
- car interior
- contemporary costumes
- ORDER #2092
- The PERUSAL PAGES file is in PDF format and contains the first half of the play: TahoePERUSAL
PURCHASE REHEARSAL MATERIALS:
(Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account?), email us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Do not purchase rehearsal materials or pay for royalties until you have performance clearance.)
- Script in PDF format — Order #2092a : $15.00 (from which you will be authorized to copy for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2092d : $25
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2092e : $20
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- Performance License Application: No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us. This is a filler form that after you click “SUBMIT” will send directly to our email address. Response averages 2-3 business days.
- Independent Film by Plan-B Theatre Company
- Plan-B Theatre Company
- As recognized by the Dramatists Guild of America, Plan-B Theatre Company is the only professional theatre company in the United States producing full seasons of new plays by local playwrights.
- Premiered at The Villa Theatre, Springville
Still from the movie of PECULIARITIES, containing TAHOE, Directed by Jerry Rapier Artistic Director of Plan-B Theatre Company
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
a short play
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play. (In a press release all type, will of course, be the same size.)
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
“Tahoe is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
From the catalog of