by Cheryl Ann Cluff
Three actors and a sound effects artist perform adaptations of Edgar Allan Poe’s stories “The Tell-Tale Heart” and “The Premature Burial.” If ever there was a match made in, well… a Halloween delight!
DISCLAIMER: The Radio Hour logo is used by permission of KUER Radio West and Plan-B Theatre Company, as are all artwork and photographs.
- 53 minutes
- ORDER #3234
Will be available for perusal by the end of January 2021.
- A copy of the PERUSAL SCRIPT (in PDF format) which contains half of the script of the play is available, (it also has an extensive Author’s Note.): SOON
- EACH of the short plays that make up RADIO POE, “The Tell-Tale Heart” and “The Premature Burial” is available for separate production.
- VIEW other plays in the RADIO HOUR Series HERE
- VIEW our list of other plays available as Staged Radio Plays HERE
- LISTEN to the original broadcasts from KUER’s Radio West Productions HERE
(Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account?), email us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Do not purchase rehearsal materials or pay for royalties until you have performance clearance.)
- Script in PDF format — Order #3234a : $20.00 (from which you will be authorized to copy for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3234d : $50
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3234e : $40
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
- Premiered at Plan-B Theatre Company (co-produced by KUER’s Radio West program) — 2006
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
Episode 1 of the RADIO HOUR Series
Cheryl Ann Cluff
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play. (In a press release all type, will of course, be the same size.)
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
“RADIO POE is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
From the catalog of