(or Six Characters In Search of a Fortune)
a Comedy by Mark Ogden
(Perfect for College/University, Community, and Professional theatres)
Ken and Kasey — 20somethings, are in love and living together. Brad, Kasey’s younger brother moves in, temporarily. The apartment building where they live produces all sorts of interesting characters to complicate every single relationship in the group: a 27-year-old Choreographer who is into everything that the universe has to offer her, a recently divorced Keno runner who thinks she is cursed, and an ultra-religious accountant, making sure that at every opportunity she points out God’s relationship in everything. They are all looking for their ‘lucky’ break! The plot centers around that luck, and providence, love, marriage, witchcraft, faith, did we say love, and, oh — it all happens in Vegas! And it stays there!
- 2M 4W
- Contemporary costumes
- 1 interior
- About 100 minutes
- Order #3161
- Perusal Pages File Available here: Just Lucky I Guess PERUSAL (The PDF file contains the first act of the play along with all background information.)
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
PURCHASING REHEARSAL MATERIALS:
Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account), EMAIL us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Before we ship any rehearsal material we will need your performance dates, the name of your organization and the theatre where you will perform.
- Script in PDF format — Order #3161a : $20.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to copy for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3161d : $70.00
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3161e : $60.00
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- St. George Opera House — 1998
- St. George Musical Theatre — 1992
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
Just Lucky I Guess
A play by
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play.
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
Just Lucky I Guess is presented through special arrangement with Premiére Theatrical Licensing on behalf of Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
from the catalog of