by Jerry Walker
(Perfect for Senior Theatre groups and all others who perform for Senior audiences.)
Two strangers, meeting over time, find how much they have in common and begin to share their lives.
- 1m 1f
- WILLY Olson
- AUDREY Wilson
- SETTING: A park bench
- Contemporary costumes
- RUNNING TIME: about 12-15 minutes
- Order #3217
Part of the compilation play WE AIN’T DEAD YET!
- PERUSAL SCRIPT: The PDF of the first act of the script is available: I Wish I Had A BuddyPERUSAL
Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account), EMAIL us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Before we ship any rehearsal material we will need your performance dates, the name of your organization and the theatre where you will perform.
Email us prior to your order so we have the info to give you a complete quote. EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
- Script in PDF format — Order #3217a : $10.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to print copies for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3217d : $10.00
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3217e : $10.00
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- Toured to various Senior Centers in the Portland area
I Wish I Had A Buddy
a play for Seniors by
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play.
“I Wish I Had A Buddy” is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com
from the catalog of