Mike has served a successful mission for the Church in England. He is home, now, and re-acquainting himself with his long-time girlfriend, Kira. So what happens when a convert from Mike’s mission days, Corliss, arrives at the Salt Lake City airport and expects to spend some time with Mike? How does Mort, Mike’s best friend and former Mission companion, feel about getting involved as their former convert’s “Chaperone” for her stay in Utah? Did we say ‘stay?’ Corliss has different plans for Mike, but she hasn’t told him, yet. This is a crazy mixed-up look at LDS life and a very funny comedy. When it premiered at the Mormon Festival of the Arts at BYU it received raves and ovations.
- 2M 2F
- 4 Scenes, One Act
- About 30 minutes
- Order # 2065
Now available for all LDS Groups.
- The PERUSAL PAGES file (in PDF format) is available here: EnglishToffeePERUSAL
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
- ZTPerformanceLicenceApp2016 (in PDF format) to download our Performance License Application. No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us.
REHEARSAL MATERIALS AVAILABLE
- Script in PDF format — Order #2065a : $15.00 (from which you will be authorized to copy for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2065d : $30
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #2065e : $25
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- Records of other productions have been lost
- Student Directing Project — BYU 1974
- Mormon Arts Festival — BYU — 1974
From the catalog of