by Brent Hanson
(For production by College/University, Community, and High School groups)
The action of the play takes place in February 2001, a time when computer data was still stored on discs and all children were not born holding cell phones in their hands. The setting is the great room of a secluded and luxurious ski cabin; a time-share unit, part of a ski resort. There is a dead body, an intruder and eight people stranded in a snowstorm. The story twists and turns as a blizzards hits, romance blooms, with more and more laughs aplenty as this murder-mystery takes you on a joyous ride seeking to solve the mystery before the characters do.
- (7M 5W + 1dog)
- 1 interior
- About 90 mins.
- Order # 3100
Available for production SOON! Apply now!
(from the Churchill County High School production)
- The PERUSAL PAGES file for Timeshare is available by clicking TimesharePERUSAL The PDF file is the first act of the play and all other pertinent information about the play.
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
PURCHASE REHEARSAL MATERIALS:
(Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account?), email us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Do not purchase rehearsal materials or pay for royalties until you have performance clearance.)
- Script in PDF format — Order #3100a : $20.00 (from which you will be authorized to copy for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3100d : $65
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3100e : $55
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- Churchill County High School — 2013
- Premiere at Dixie State University — 2012 Two production photos from the premiere at DSU:
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
a comedy-thriller by
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play. (In a press release all type, will of course, be the same size.)
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
“Timeshare is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
From the Catalog of