The wacky, weird, wonderful, witty, whimsical, one-man show written and performed by James Arrington. Described as “a must see,” and “stunningly hilarious,” this play takes on family culture in a way to “bless yer heart.” It can also be done by multiple actors playing the roles.
CAST: 1m 1f playing multiple roles of 6 male characters and 9 female characters,
OR those characters can be played by multiple individual or doubled actors,
OR one performer could play all of the roles.
The following roles are played by the Actor [or by a number of actors] (in order of appearance)
The following roles are played by the Actress [or by a number of actresses] (in order of appearance)
About 70 minutes
REHEARSAL MATERIALS AVAILABLE
- Performance License Application: No production rights can be granted until this application is filled out and sent to us. This is a filler form that after you click “SUBMIT” will send directly to our email address. Response averages 2-3 business days.
- Script in PDF format — Order #3193a : $25.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to make copies for your production)
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3193d : $65 (for the first or only performance)
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3193e : $55 (For each successive performance)
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
You might also be interested in these Farley Family SPIN-OFFS
- A Farley Family Xmas (#3191)
- The Farley Family: The Next Gyration (#3192)
- The Farley Cracked Christmas Muzeekal (#3190)
- Links coming soon
- Extensive tours over the years to many locales throughout the country as a one man show
from the catalog of